Sunday, September 22, 2013

Cap 'em

Having spent the best years of my life as a student, I have dealt with a lot of pens. And I somehow believe I won't ever be ending my association with them.

From ink pens, to fascinating gel pens its all about the balls now.

Following are the things that I like about pens:
1. The fact that you can use a pen means that you are awesome.
2. Pen marks inevitably follow you. This signifies that you have worked today. Be proud.
3. If you work hard enough you will be blessed with deformed fingers. This adds substance to your hand gestures.
4. People who use black pens are snobs. Beware.
5. People who use clicking pens are also snobs. Beware all the more.
6. Pens make for excellent excuses to talk to people who look cute and their cuteness inspires you to do stupid things. This is stupid enough.
7. Pen caps work as messengers when aimed properly. Don't harbor any hope of getting them back.

That's all I can think of right now.

And most importantly, I nearly forgot. Oh golly me! CAP YOUR PENS. It prevents the ink from drying up. That is if you still have their caps. Or if you have the clickity-clackity pen,then don't bother, snob.

No comments:

Post a Comment