Friday, August 23, 2013

8 I K ,

Those are the keys which don't work on my keyboard. 8 is kind of erratic. Yes it is a recent development and I am using a virtual keyboard for this part. Though extremely annoying, the awesome codes my keyboard comes up with makes my friends eligible candidates for the Pentagon.

Here's a normal chat:
XYZ: hi

me: h
whats up!*888888888888888
long tme ....how have u been?

XYZ(ignores the crap): im good..so whats new?

me: yea so here's was s new.....somethngs wrong wth my eyboard and  cant use the eys between 7&9 u&o j&l and m&.  hope you understand that usng a vrtual eyboard s not so eay.....please ear wth me

XYZ(barely recognizing the problem): yea okay no problem :)

me: :) oay....m so glad your cool wth ths  thot you'll be le what the !*!*!*88888888888888888
:) :)
so how was wor?

XYZ: work? u mean work?

me: yea wor..what else.... :P :P
anyway....u now that junor she's all htched up now....to that lame senor....

XYZ: u mean know, junior, hitched and the spanish dude?
man im smart!

me: yes you are and  meant senor le older to us a batch up

XYZ: oh...hehe...umm.....you know something has come up i gtg

me: ts my eyboard rght?

XYZ: no ya....
:P
okay
yes

me: hmmm oay  understand :|
bye goodnght :)

XYZ: bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment