Saturday, July 20, 2013

Jeepers Creepers

Sounds funny. Jeepers Creepers!

Boo!

So it was past 3 am. And I'm trying to sleep. But it gets so tough when one tries. Its raining heavily. Its cold. A dull blue light is pouring in through the slit in the curtains. It all just felt so sad. At times like these I wish I could keep this sleepless time in a box and then use it later in the morning when I am really really sleepy but haven't got the time to sleep. But I can't do that.

What I can do, is draw the curtains well enough and pull up the sheets and yes, wait. And that's what I did. I got out off bed, went up to the windows and just as I was about to draw the curtains, I saw it. There stood a man, in bloody clothes holding a bloody machete. The cold rain against him. But it didn't seem to have any effect on him. He just stood there all firm. His bloodshot eyes fixed at me, not blinking. Jeepers Creepers didn't sounds so funny then. How long had he been there? Why was he there? Such questions in my head. It made me so cold. So very cold.

Okay I'm lying. 

2 comments: