Monday, June 24, 2013

Phone updates

Can't do anything. Start to panic. Can't breathe. Fingers don't know what to do.

That is what happens to people without their phones. There turn into retards. That doesn't happen to me. I've got super powers. And. I've got a sad phone.

Nokia 6303. Look Ma! Buttons!

Yeah so what happens is that one night I log in to Facebook and I see pictures. Lots and lots of happy pictures of girls. They are so happy that I could die. I see such pictures often. People are so happy. These are people  I know or knew or have 200 mutual friends with.

So back to this one night. Four happy girls, my friends as society would call them, having a good time at a park 10 minutes from my place. So here's where I start feeling weird. The left out feeling. I've felt it so often now, it doesn't feel all that bad anymore.

So I'm like: Yeah bitches, youze people gonsta pay! I ain't calling you at 12.00 am on your birthday!

That's as bad ass I can get lately. So yep, that's about it. I repeat I didn't feel bad or anything. Till I go to bed and I take my phone to set the alarm and I see:
17 missed calls
3 messages

Oh! You did try to call me after all. Feels nice. Feels not so left out. Guess you're getting the 12.00 am call after all.

There's a reason people can't do without their phones. They aren't social recluses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment