Friday, June 14, 2013

Day and night

Day is when the sun is up. Night is when it isn't up.
Day is when you should be productive. Night is when you shouldn't be that productive.
That's what they teach at home, school and other places where knowledge is distributed.

But it doesn't work like that. Doesn't work like that at all for me. For me, it more like-
Day is when you are in Zombie mode, Night is when you are in Ninja mode.
And being productive? What am I? A tree?

Sure the world barely runs on my ideology. So I ended up going to school, college and other places which have given me certificates in the day time.

But lately I have been having an ocean full of free time on my hands. Free time which lets me set my biological clock the way I want it. Yeah! There is something called a biological clock! And I just want to add that YouTube works best at night. Literally Ninja mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment