Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kids

I am referring to the infants of homo sapiens.

Cute little tiny beings with small fingers pointing at objects, giving them garbled names. OH MY GOD!
Ain't that adorable!

NO.

In my opinion kids are dumb beings who think that they can manipulate adults by playing dumb. That's just plain sad kids. No one's getting played around here. Except Buzz Lightyear. Is he awesome or what!

By now you get the idea that I don't like kids. If you don't, well, that is the idea- I don't like kids.

The fact that I too was once a kid, living a simple life of simple home work, stupid games, excess sugar and sleep on demand doesn't change things. It only reinforces my dislike towards them. Sly little beings. So what I'd like all my adult readers (I hope I have more than one reader) to keep in mind is that please don't get played around by kids. And yes, please don't hate me for disliking kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment