Monday, June 3, 2013

Climbing trees

Trees are wonderful things. Most of the times, they're nice and big and sturdy. The best part about them is that they don't talk. And apart from this, to know more nice things about them refer your Environmental Studies book.

Right from the beginning, I've been lucky enough to always have trees around me. They look so big, dependable and inviting. It's like they're saying, "Hey kid, yeah you, come here. Climb on me. I'm fun. I've got wild fruit, which I bear for random birds, random monkeys and you my darling. Go on, climb!  And no thorns and ants." That's exactly the way trees speak to me. How polite is that!

So yeah, I just climb them then. Sometimes it's tough, but I almost always manage to scramble on top and find a little comfortable place and still manage to look lady-like. That's quite an achievement. Sometimes, I get a good view. Sometimes weird fruit which makes my mouth go numb. But the trees are right. It is fun.

So go on, climb a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment