Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finger nails

Finger nails are more important than you think. At the right size, they give addition support to your fingers increasing their productivity. Yay finger nails!

And I have a really really bad habit of biting mine. It's like impossible for me to shake it off. If at all I stop, its only for a few days. And them I'm back going nom nom on them. Probably my mind thinks they're awesome like sugar crispies that must be eaten to complete my incomplete self.

EAT FINGER NAILS! EAT THEM NOW!

Who needs a nail-cutter? And germs? What germs?

I'll never be one of those girls who can grow their nails real long, shape them and then color them in shockingly bright colors and then use them to mesmerize other people. No, that'll never be me. That makes me sad. I would like to mesmerize people.

But there was this one time when I practised severe abstinence and didn't bite my nails for quite some time. And they grew! And then I got to paint them in shockingly bright colors. That made me really happy. But then during labs, I realized that my fingers were useless and I wasn't able to work with the tiny electrical components. That was really tense. My lab mates went crazy and I was forced to cut my nails (not bite them).

So that was that. I never let my nails grow again because my mind thinks they're awesome sugar crispies.

No comments:

Post a Comment