Saturday, November 29, 2014

Traveling across the wonderful land of Candy Crush

I’m obsessed with Candy Crush. I play it every day, in all my lectures, while traveling, during meals, while trying to look busy, while writing this and before going to bed.  It’s been 3 years and 660 levels. A beautiful journey with colorful candies, jelly frogs and fishes, chocolate swamps, pies, candied fruits, bubblegum, licorice, marmalade and lollipops. Everything you could have ever dreamt of! And the levels have the most amazing names like ‘Taffy Tropics’, ‘Biscuit Bungalow’, ‘Gummy Gardens’, ‘Cereal Sea’ and 81 others.

So what makes the journey so awesome? Candy! No. We’re all adults here. May be a little bit. Who doesn't like playing in the ‘Jelly Jungles’? But mostly it’s just a cleverly made application with infinite levels which are not too hard and not too easy. It syncs in your friends and shows where they stand creating a sense of competition (LOL, I’m at 660!) and gives it a feel of the amazing race, Version 5W33T.

Through my experience in Candy Crush, I have learnt to be resilient. You must not give up. Keep on trying! The software is designed to make the level easier if not cleared for more than 7 days. I have learnt to be patient. 1 life every half hour. Must wait! Or change time settings of phone. I have learnt to be there for my friends. Extra life and extra moves for those losers stuck on Level 147. And most of all I have learnt that the ‘chocolate bomb + striped candy’ combination is the best.

Come friends, travel with me in wonderful land of Candy Crush and watch me reach level 661.


No comments:

Post a Comment