Thursday, February 20, 2014

Confidentiality

Have you seen those movies where the dude goes all  ____ is my middle name? ____ is usually trouble, risk, chivalry, romance and other silly adjectives. And the others go all OMG! This guy has such a cool middle name! We should hang out with him! But I don't go all that. I find it incredibly cheesy. Having said that, Confidentiality is my middle name. Ignore the double standards please.

And I take great, wide and deep efforts to lie, make up random stories and lie some more to mislead people from knowing anything about myself. Oh me! I must sound like a really mean person! I am. But I only do that to people I don't know well enough. Because it feels weird telling them stuff about  yourself. Like they could have some leverage over me. Too much to lose sister, let me lie. I feel weird when they tell me stuff about themselves too. Too bad Confidentiality isn't their middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment