Tuesday, January 14, 2014

City of Rocks

That's Hyderabad. Anywhere you look around there are huge, gigantic rocks. Like really really big rocks. As if no erosion ever happened to them. Lucky rocks. Being all big and cool.

I had gone there for a month and I quite frankly hated the place. It wasn't all that bad. I met nice people, ate good food and saw some cool places. But I'm a cribber. So please read on as I sing laurels for the city. Hyderabad was sad. The public transport sucks. Traffic is retarded. Pubs close at 11 pm. (Not like I booze, but I care for the boozers) Men are ugly. Women uglier. And I spent New Year there. At a city which has just one mall which shuts at 9.30 pm everyday. New Year's Eve being no exception. I hope I never have to stay there that long ever.

I also got to live all by myself. I had always dreamt about it. Living like a total punk. No rules. Tonns of fun. Just plain madness. And my dreams came true at Hyderabad. Right. That sums up the experience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment