Thursday, May 30, 2013

Addiction I

When I have absolutely no free time and a bucket load of things to do, I log in to Facebook. The blue and the white look so soothing. Makes me feel at home. Oh wait, I am at home. But you know what I mean. Facebook is nice.

And then there are so many apps. Apps for me are limited to mindless games where I rescue baby pandas and jump my way to the bottom of the earth. I derive crazy-immense pleasure from it. I set alarm clocks to 3.45 am to harvest watermelons and plant corn in their place. Because the lives of 5 million citizens of an imaginary town depends on it. MUST NOT LET THEM DOWN !

So what I'm trying to say is that I am addicted to stupid Facebook games and I would also like to add that I enjoy my addiction. A lot.

Thus the perks of Stupid Facebook games addiction are:
1. Give you a reason to live when you have none
2. Time management
3. Act as 3 am friends
4. They are fun



No comments:

Post a Comment